|The following page is incomplete, if you know some info about this topic, share it using "edit" tool|
The levels and map (to the right) shown in "1 player game" are also new made by Pouetpu himself.
The main feature of this game is that includes a level editor so the players could make their own levels and share it on the forum/site so other players could test them and rate them.
Super Mario Flash also includes two protagonists: Mario and Luigi.
It's succesor is Super Mario Flash 2.
Over the past several years, new versions of the game have been released. One of the major updates to the game included the ability to create levels using the level editor.
The following list contains the actions Mario and Luigi can do while testing a level:
- Move right: →
- Move left: ←
- Jump: ↑
- Crouch: ↓
- Fireballs: [space]
- Open Doors: [space]
The following list contains the actions Mario and Luigi can do on 1-player game map.
- Move character/choose an item on items menu: ↑, ↓, →, ←
- Play a level/select item on items menu: [space]
- Open/close items menu: b
The game includes:
1-player game Edit
Super Mario Flash offers a 1-player game where players can play at Pouetpu's levels made. This game contains 10 levels:
- Level 1: A grassland themed level, contains bonus zone.
- Level 2: A cave themed level, after getting at the final pipe, the player will exit to a short grassland level.
- Level 3: Trees level
- Level 4: Forest level
- Level 5: Castle level, the player will confront Bowser for first time.
- Level 6: Grassland level
- Level 7: Cave level, after getting at the final pipe, the player will exit to a short grassland level.
- Level 8: Trees level
- Level 9: Forest level
- Level 10: Castle Level, the last level. Player contronts Bowser for second time.
The game also includes passages and Toad houses.
- Passage 1: Conects the first map with the secre toad house
- Passage 2: Conects the second map with passage 3
- Passage 3: Conects passage 2 with Level 10
- Toad house: Place where Mario can obtain items to save on his item menu
- Toad house (2): Place where Mario can obtain items to save on his item menu
- Secret shop: Place where Mario can get lives by selling 10000 points
Level Editor Edit
SMF1 also features a built-in level editor, in which users can build and edit their own levels.
Common types of levels Edit
Hacks VFKPFDOJSFJF Edit
- Super Toad Flash
- SMF1 Urban Edition
- Super Mario Flash Galaxy
- Mittenland Mario Flash
- Super Mario Bros Flash
- Fast Mario
- Super Softendo Flash
- Super Mario Flash Ver.E
- Super Mario Flash: Candy Edition
Due to the large amount of success SMF1 gained a direct sequel now based off of SMW was released a few years later on Pouetpu.
- The level design is based off Mario NES games, but the actual aesthetics are ripped from Super Mario All-Stars.
- This game is rarely used when compared to it's successor on PG nowadays.
- The user "Softendo" made an un-official new version of SMF1: v4.0, which can be found on ShareSWF.